Friday, October 12, 2007

More than meets the eye


I chose this specific scene because it was the first time all the transformers came together in the movie. I am a really big transformer fan and i can't express how well this movie was done even though the majority of the film was animated. I still can't get over how beautiful the color of the robots are and how realistic they are. I really like this shot because there was barely enough light in the dark alley to hide the detailed animation that might be a flaw and they did a really well job on that. I mean if the robots were to be shown in broad day light in a certain scene, it can be easier to point out and see how unreal the robots are.

1 comment:

muahnubci said...

I was the one who told you to take this shot! Your welcome for the help. :)